Tuesday, October 15, 2013

good evening everyone I am finally back to the real life as of sunday evening & not sure how I feel about it yet.....

there is so much to remember how to do...like how to operate the microwave & shutting off the T.V.....oh & dealing with overhead lights that I have not had in a year.  So once I get settled a bit I will write more & put in some pictures so you can see just what a year on the farm was like for me on a daily bases...I did soooo much grunt work that gave me lots of muscles but also lots of aches & pains......

So I will write soon until then have a great chicken day

M'

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back my Dear Sweet M! It was wonderful talking to you on the phone yesterday even though it is a big adjustment for you being back home after living off grid for a year you sounded so happy. Life will be back to normal for you soon.
    Can not wait to see all the wonderful pictures that I know you took.
    Hugs,
    D

    ReplyDelete